Community Clean Up

Monday, May 9, 2011

When I started in the morning I was convinced the rain had scared everyone away and that I was going to be left to my own devices to clean up around the station. But then, much to my relief Nancy, Jim and Robin came to clean up the future site of the Community Garden. These three West End Gardeners were there preparing the site to be tilled, cleaning up any debri and garbage that may have drifted onto their land as well as digging out old cement blocks; saving the plow from being seriously damaged (thanks Jeff).
Jim, Nancy and Robin, thank you for coming out and showing your support for this project. You have some beautiful land that is going to really make an impact in your community. Thanks for "pitching-in" and making the community clean up day a success.
Happy planting!












































Future community garden site.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. All voices are welcome and respected.